Baker, Kenneth, 1946-, On taking the elements to heart , 
- On taking the elements to heart : Tony Foster's art of concerned witness/ Kenneth Baker ; art critic for The San Francisco Chronicle ... and auther of The Lightning Field ... and Minimalism: the art of circumstance.
- Alternate Title(s):
- At head of title: Exploring beauty. Watercolour diaries from the wild.
- Palo Alto, California : Foster Art & Wilderness Foundation, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.F67 B35 2016 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy removed from Exploring beauty : watercolour diaries from the wild / Tony Foster ; with an introduction by Duncan Robinson. Palo Alto, CA. : Foster Art & Wilderness Foundation, 2016. [ND497.F67 E97 2016+]
- Subject Terms:
- Foster, Tony, 1946-Southwest, New -- In art .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.