Queer relations : a U.P.L. party game : no. 1, box no. 29.
- London : Universal Publications Ltd., [ca. 1960]
- Physical Description:
- 1 game (18 picture cards, 18 answer cards, 1 solutions sheet) ; in box 14 x 14 x 2 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 .Q44 1960 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Title from box. Imprints from solutions sheet.
"The eighteen pictures should be displayed about the room and the guests invited to wander round and try to find which three words in the list printed on their answer cards are related to each of the pictures. Every word relates only to one picture. A time limit may be imposed at the discretion of the host or hostess. The following are the numbers of the pictures and the words which relate to them: ..."--Solutions sheet. Example: a picture of a gold ring (no. 14) relates to the words telephone, finger, and bells.
- Subject Terms:
- Adult party games -- Specimens.Word games -- Specimens.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.