Glasgow Exhibition Industrial Hall.
- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], approximately 1901]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : photomechanical print ; 9 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT618.2 G53 1901 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy postmarked: Glasgow [illegible] UA 16 02. With cancelled stamped. Completed in ink: France. Mademoiselle Isabelle Vie. Hendaye. Basses Pyrenees.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibition buildings -- Scotland -- Glasgow.Exhibitions -- Scotland -- Glasgow.Glasgow International Exhibition (1901)Postcards -- Scotland.Postcards -- Specimens.
Photomechanical prints -- 1901.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.