Marcus Ward & Co., Underneath are the everlasting arms, [approximately 1850?]
Underneath are the everlasting arms.
- [Great Britain] : Marcus Ward & Co. Limited, [approximately 1850?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 card : color illustrations ; 15 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBX843 .M37 1850 Box Gift of George Gregory Smart, B. A. 1977.Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Marcus Ward & Co., Limited. Packet no. 74--"Songs in the Night."
Religious card. On front, "Underneath are the everlasting arms" printed against an illustration of tulips, stars, and a crescent moon within silver border. Poem on verso by Frances Ridley Havergal: "I am so weak, dear Lord, I cannot stand ..."
- Subject Terms:
- Religious articles -- Great Britain.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1850?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.