Edward Burne-Jones / edited by Alison Smith with contributions by Tim Batchelor, Suzanne Fagence Cooper, Colin Cruise, Charlotte Gere, Elizabeth Prettejohn and Nicholas Tromans.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2018.
New York : ABRAMS
- Physical Description:
- 240 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B92 A12 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition Edward Burne-Jones held at Tate Britain, London, 24 October 2018 - 24 February 2019.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-226) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898 -- Exhibitions.Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, Sir, 1833-1898.Pre-Raphaelitism -- England -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898, Edward Burne-Jones , 2018