Chapman, Hilary (Art historian), John Edgar Platt , 2018
John Edgar Platt : master of the colour woodcut / Hilary Chapman.
- Bristol : Sansom and Company, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : illustrations ; 20 x 20 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.P721 C43 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published to coincide with the exhibition 'Colour cuts: woodblock prints by John Edgar Platt and Allen William Seaby' at St Barbe Museum and Art Gallery, Lymington, 29 September-25 November 2018" -- page 4.
Includes bibliographical references (page 69).
- Subject Terms:
- Platt, John Edgar, 1886-1967 -- Exhibitions.Prints -- England -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Woodcuts, color -- England -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Woodcuts, color -- Japanese -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.