Classic textile designs : fifty plates, in gold, silver and colors comprising upwards of 1,000 various styles of ancient, medieval and modern designs of textile fabrics with explanatory descriptions and a general introduction / M. Dupont-Auberville ; foreword by Jennifer Harris.
- Additional Title(s):
Ornement des tissus. English
- New York : Portland House, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- [iv], 13 pages and  pages of plates : color illustrations ; 34 cm
- Reference LibraryNK8806 D8613 1989 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Originally published as L'ornement des tissus: Paris : Ducher, 1877. First English publication as Ornamental textile fabrics: London : Asher, 1877.
- Subject Terms:
- Textile design -- History.Textile design.Textile design.
YCBA Collections Search
Dupont-Auberville, A, Classic textile designs , 1989