Artists at work / Deanna Petherbridge and Anita Viola Sganzerla ; edited by Ketty Gottardo and Rachel Sloan.
- London : Paul Holberton, 
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages : illustrations (color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNC33.G7 P4 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Catalogue accompanies exhibition held 3 May - 15 July 2018, Gilbert and Ildiko Butler Drawings Gallery, The Courtauld Gallery, London.
Includes bibliographical references (page 83).
- Subject Terms:
- 20.21 iconographic themes.21.02 history of painting.21.22 history of drawing.Artists and models in art -- Exhibitions.Artists and models in art.Artists' studios in art -- Exhibitions.Artists' studios in art.Bellinger, Katrin -- Art collections.Collectors and collecting.Collectors and collecting.Drawing -- Exhibitions.Drawing.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Artists at work ,