Artists at work , 
Artists at work / Deanna Petherbridge and Anita Viola Sganzerla ; edited by Ketty Gottardo and Rachel Sloan.
- London : Paul Holberton, 
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages : illustrations (color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNC33.G7 P4 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue accompanies exhibition held 3 May - 15 July 2018, Gilbert and Ildiko Butler Drawings Gallery, The Courtauld Gallery, London.
Includes bibliographical references (page 83).
- Subject Terms:
- 20.21 iconographic themes.21.02 history of painting.21.22 history of drawing.Artists and models in art -- Exhibitions.Artists and models in art.Artists' studios in art -- Exhibitions.Artists' studios in art.Bellinger, Katrin -- Art collections.Collectors and collecting.Collectors and collecting.Drawing -- Exhibitions.Drawing.
- Exhibition catalogs.