Grasses (3) / S.N. Fairbrother.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : etching, on watercolor paper ; plate mark 38 x 45 cm, on sheet 46 x 53 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2018 11bYale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist''s daughter, Jessa FairbrotherAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View catalog record for: Fairbrother, Jessa. Conversations with my mother.
- The artist, Shella N. Fairbrother, was the subject of Jessa Fairbrother's Conversations with my mother. See link herewith.
"Unknown as archive unclear but no more than 5 would have been produced at the time. She often only ever made an AP + one or two prints. This was part of an exhibition just weeks before her death on 28th Nov. 2012."--Certificate of authenticity provided by the artist's daughter, Jessa Fairbrother.
- Subject Terms:
- Grasses in art.Women in natural history.
- Etchings -- 2012.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.