Wade, Rebecca (Rebecca J.), Domenico Brucciani and the formatori of nineteenth-century Britain , 2019
Domenico Brucciani and the formatori of nineteenth-century Britain / Rebecca Wade.
- New York : Bloomsbury Publishing Inc, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 198 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNB1190 .W28 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Art and society.Brucciani, Domenico, 1815-1880.D. Brucciani & Co.Great Britain.Plaster casts.Plaster casts.
- Object lessons
- Exhibitions great and small
- Death masks and dance halls
- Building museum collections of plaster casts
- Casting aside.