Wilcox, Scott, 1952-, Victorian idyll , 
Victorian idyll / curated by Scott Wilcox.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2811Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This booklet is to accompany the exhibition, "Victorian Idyll" held at the Yale Center for British Art, January 24-April 21, 2019.
"The exhibition and accompanying booklet have been generously supported by the Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Charitable Foundation"--page 5.
- Subject Terms:
- Herkomer, Hubert von, Sir, 1849-1914 -- Exhibitions.Macbeth, Robert W. (Robert Walker), 1848-1910 -- Exhibitions.North, John William, 1842-1924 -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Pinwell, George John, 1842-1875 -- Exhibitions.Walker, Frederick, 1840-1875 -- Exhibitions.