Lion Hotel (Shrewsbury, England), The Worshipful the Mayor's (Wm. Burr, Esq.) Dejeuner , 
- The Worshipful the Mayor's (Wm. Burr, Esq.) Dejeuner : Wednesday, January 18th, 1860, the inauguration of the statue to Lord Clive, Founder of the British Empire in India.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 invitation : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTX637.G7 L56 1860 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Menu printed on beige card within illustrated border. Four course meal included turtle soup, Baron of Beef, York Hams, Partridge Pies, Boar's Head, Bavarois de Vanille, Charlotte à la Bohemienne, mixed pastry, fruit, sherry, champagne, cherry cordial and coffee, among other offerings.
Lithography by Thomas Underwood.
- Subject Terms:
- Beverages -- Great Britain.Dinners and dining -- Great Britain.Food -- Great Britain.Lion Hotel (Shrewsbury, England), author.Restaurants -- Great Britain.
Chromolithographs -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.