[Festival of Britain envelope].
- England : publisher not identified, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 envelope : color illustrations ; 9 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE6183.E93 F47 1951 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Festival of Britain (May 3rd-Sept. 30th, 1951) envelope. Postmarked May 4, 1951. addressed to D. F. Drake Esq. 12, Cameron Road, West Croydon, Surrey. 2 canceled stamps: 2 1/d D stamp (Festival of Britain) and 4D stamp (Festival of Britain)
"Issued by the authority of the Philatelic Traders' Society & The British Philatelic Association."
- Subject Terms:
- Envelopes (Stationery)Festival of Britain (1951 : Great Britain)Postage stamps -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Stamped envelopes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.