G. Yates and Son, Catalogue of paintings, belonging to the Rev. J. Sanford; collected in Italy, from 1815 to 1837 , MDCCCXXXVIII 
- Catalogue of paintings, belonging to the Rev. J. Sanford; collected in Italy, from 1815 to 1837 : entrusted to G. Yates and Son, to be partially disposed of by private contract, at 209, Regent Street.
- London : Printed by T. Brettell, Rupert Street, Haymarket, MDCCCXXXVIII 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6+v.12 no. 8 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is not annotated. Number 8 of 28 auction catalogs bound together. The volume bound in contemporary half calf; with the armorial bookplate of Baron Northwick.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art -- Private collections.Bretell, T. -- Printer.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Painting, European -- Catalogs.Sanford, J., Rev. -- Art collections -- Catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.