Views of London.
- London : A. Huggins, [circa 1950?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 brooch ; approximately 4 x 4 x 1 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA684.2 .V5 1950 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "Please pull here."--Title panel. The title is the final panel on the folded sheet
Book-brooch, in metallic covers, with an image of Big Ben on the front cover. The volume includes 12 views, folded accordion style. The binding includes a functioning clasp and is inscribed on the back cover: "Huggy, made in England, regd." A metal loop at the top of the volume links it to a decorative metal pin in the style of a bow.
- Subject Terms:
- Huggins, A. -- Publisher.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.London (England) -- Pictorial works.
Accordion-fold format (Binding)
- Houses of Parliament
- Tower of London
- Buckingham Palace
- Marble Arch
- Piccadilly Circus
- Horse Guards Parade
- County Hall
- Waterloo Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- Westminster Abbey
- Admiralty Arch
- Tower Bridge.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.