Kingstown in a motor car.
- [England?] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1900?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( leaves] : illustrations ; 41 x 7 cm, folded to 4 x 7 cm, in covers 9 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.K6 K66 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Chromolithographed covers which are die cut in the shape of a car. Afifxed to inside is a folded sheet, accordion folded, which shows photolithographed views of Kingstown. Attached is a blank mailing label.
- Subject Terms:
- Kingstown (England) -- Pictorial works.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- Kingstown.
- Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1900?]
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.