IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Solkin, David H., aut cur, Gainsborough's family album , 
Gainsborough's family album / David H. Solkin, with Ann Bermingham and Susan Sloman.
- London : National Portrait Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 190 pages : color illustrations, color portraits, genealogical table ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G16 S65 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to accompany the exhibition Gainsborough's family album, held at the National Portrait Gallery, London, 22 November 2018 to 3 February 2019, and Princeton University Art Museum, 23 February to 9 June 2019.
Includes bibliographical references (page 186) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Bildnismalerei.Familie.Families.Gainsborough family -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788 -- Exhibitions.Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788 -- Family -- Exhibitions.Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788.Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788.Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788.
- Exhibition catalogs.