A sporting vision : the Paul Mellon collection of British sporting art from the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts / Colleen Yarger ; exhibition curated by Mitchell Merling.
- Additional Title(s):
Paul Mellon collection of British sporting art from the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Richmond, Virginia : Department of Publications, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 87 pages : color illustrations ; 28 x 28 cm
- Reference LibraryND1388.G7 Y37 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue accompanies the exhibition A Sporting Vision: The Paul Mellon Collection of British Sporting Art from the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts ... Venues: National Sporting Library and Museum, April 13-July 22, 2018 ; Musee de la Chasse et de la Nature, Paris, September 3 - December 2, 2018 ; The Frist Center for the Visual Arts, January 26-May 5, 2019 ; The Frick Art and Historical Center, June 15-September 8, 2019."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections.Great Britain.Mellon, Paul -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Mellon, Paul.Sporting painting, British -- Exhibitions.Sporting painting, British -- Virginia -- Richmond -- Exhibitions.Sporting painting.Virginia Museum of Fine Arts -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Yarger, Colleen, A sporting vision ,