Visualising slavery , 2016
Visualising slavery : art across the African diaspora / edited by Celeste-Marie Bernier and Hannah Durkin.
- Liverpool : Liverpool University Press, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 291 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8243.S576 V57 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- African American art.African American art.African diaspora in art.African diaspora in art.Art, African.Art, African.Art, Black -- Great Britain.Art, Black.Art, Caribbean.Art, Caribbean.Great Britain.Slave trade in art.Slave trade in art.Slavery in art.Slavery in art.