L. & C. Hardtmuth's Koh-i-noor refill pencils : adjusted to S. Mordan & Co.'s gold & silver cedar pencil cases.
- Additional Title(s):
Koh-i-noor refill pencils
- London? : L. & C. Hardtmuth, early 20th century?
- Physical Description:
- 6 pencils ; each 6.8 x 0.9 x 1 cm, in case 7.6 x 5.7 x 1 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ45 .L3 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- The pencils are of uniform length and sharpening, apparently as issued. They are oblong in cross-section, each 0.9 x 0.3 cm. Each of the broad flat faces is stamped in gold: "L. & C. Hardtmuth" and "HB - 'Koh-i-noor'"
Title from printed label on original blue cardboard case.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.L. & C. Hardtmuth.Pencils -- Specimens.S. Mordan & Co.Writing materials and instruments.
- Pencils (drawing and writing equipment)
YCBA Collections Search
L. & C. Hardtmuth, L. & C. Hardtmuth's Koh-i-noor refill pencils , early 20th century?
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.