Jullien, Louis Antoine, 1812-1860, L'echo du Mont Blanc , [circa 1855]
- L'echo du Mont Blanc : polka : dedicated to his friend Albert Smith / by Jullien.
- London : Jullien & Co., [circa 1855]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (9 pages) : illustrations ; 35 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2019 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- The illustration on the front cover depicts a scenic village with Mont Blanc in the distance. Lithographed by M. & H. Hanhart.
Pl. no.: 1626.
BAC: British Art Center copy has housed with it: The Chamouni polka, ca. 1855.
- Subject Terms:
- Blanc, Mont (France and Italy)Piano music.Polkas.Popular music -- To 1901.Smith, Albert, 1816-1860.
- Polkas (Music)
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1855.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.