The Chamouni polka.
- [Great Britain?] : [publisher not identified], [circa 1855]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (2 pages) ; 36 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2019 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Music (printed)
- Description based on an incomplete copy at the Yale Center for British Art (lacks covers).
Pl. no.: 8843.
BAC: British Art Center copy housed with: Jullien, Louis Antoine. L'echo du Mont Blanc, 1855.
Probably published by (or on behalf of) Albert Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Blanc, Mont (France and Italy)Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (France)Piano music.Polkas.Popular music -- To 1901.Smith, Albert, 1816-1860.
- Polkas (Music)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.