Christie & Manson, Catalogue of the very choice collection of Italian, Flemish, French, and Dutch pictures of the highest class , 
- Catalogue of the very choice collection of Italian, Flemish, French, and Dutch pictures of the highest class : formed by the late Peter Rainier, Esq. : which will be sold by auction, by Messrs. Christie and Manson at their Great Room, King Street, St. James's Square, on Saturday, May the 24th, 1845, at two o'clock precisely.
- [London] : [Messrs. Christie & Manson], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .N6+ v. 12a no.24 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Getty provenance index databases, sale catalog Br-5725
Lugt, F. Répertoire des catalogues de ventes publiques, 17810
Date of sale: May 24, 1845.
Place of sale: London.
BAC: British Art Center copy is annotated in ink with sale prices for some lots. Number 24 of 37 auction catalogs bound together. The volume bound in contemporary half calf; with the armorial bookplate of Baron Northwick.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art auctions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Bookplate.Painting, European -- Catalogs.Rainier, Peter, 1741-1808 -- Art collections -- Catalog.
- Auction catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.