1776 , 2019
1776 : a London chronicle or how to divert oneself while losing an empire / edited by Justin Lovill.
- London : The Bunbury Press, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 751 pages,  unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, portraits, plates, maps ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryDA682 .L66 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- History -- 18th century -- Pictorial works.London (England) -- History -- 18th century.United States. Declaration of Independence.