Cowper, illustrated by a series of views, in, or near, the park of Weston-Underwood, Bucks. Accompanied with copious descriptions, and a brief sketch of the poet's life.
- London, Vernor and Hood, James Storer and John Greig, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., -48 p. plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3383 S8 1804Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Original boards with paper label.
BAC : Plates by the authors.
BAC : "Printed by J. Swan."
Added t.-p., engraved; dated 1803.
By James Sargant Storer and John Greig. Cf. Halkett & Laing.
- Subject Terms:
- Cowper, William, 1731-1800.Weston Underwood (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Storer, James, 1771-1853, Cowper, illustrated by a series of views,, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.