Thomas Rickman and the Victorians , 2019
Thomas Rickman and the Victorians / edited by Megan Aldrich and Alexandrina Buchanan.
- London : The Victorian Society, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 151 pages : illustrations (some colour), maps ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R4263 A12 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "The eight articles in this volume were developed during a conference at the University of Liverpool in 2017 to commemorate the bicentenary of the publication of Rickman's ground-breaking handbook, An attempt to discriminate the styles of English architecture" -- cover, p. .
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- England -- Biography.Architecture, Gothic -- Great Britain.Quakers -- England -- Biography.Rickman, Thomas, 1776-1841.