A chapbook of English tat.
- [London?] : [D. Langlois?], [2002?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio (10 prints) : hand-colored woodcuts ; sheets 29 x 38 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2019 5Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew MockettView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- "This folio is in an edition of  ..."--Verso of front cover.
"... hand printed on Velin Arches 270 gsm² and hand coloured using Dr Martin's ink."--Inside of back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 3 of 50. Each print is numbered, titled, signed by the artist, and dated (6-6-18), in graphite.
A portfolio of 10 prints from Mockett's work of the same title published in codex form (London: Printed by D. Langlois at Colourgraph, .  pages). The present portfolio lacks two of the illustrations included in the codex: Noah's ark and Giraffes.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Woodcuts -- Hand-colored -- 2002.
- IIIF Manifest:
- The noble zebra
- Piggy bank
- Tipu's tiger
- Cow (decorated china)
- The fall of Icarus
- Chicken, egg bowl
- Jaguar (plaster)
- The siren's lament
- Jonah (fleeing his god)
- The country horse.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.