The ballet girl / by Albert Smith ; illustrated by Henning, Gavarni, and Gilbert.
- London : Kent & Co., (late D. Bogue), [not before 1857]
- Physical Description:
- 103,  pages : illustrations ; 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5453.S4 B3 1857Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- David Bogue active until 1857 (cf. British Book Trade Index, on line); imprints of "Kent & Co., (late D. Bogue)" first appear unconjectured in OCLC the same year.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's illustrated orange wrapper; rebacked. With trade advertisements on back wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Ballet -- Fiction.Ballet dancers -- Fiction.
- Wood engravings -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.