Henry Bannerman & Sons, Concerning velveteen, [not before 1892]
- Concerning velveteen.
- Manchester : Palmer and Howe, printers, [not before 1892]
- Physical Description:
- 130 pages : illustrations, samples ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1675 .B35 1892Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication inferred from latest date given in the section on "Opinions of the press" (pages -130).
Mounted on page 103 are eight samples of velveteen at each state of processing.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary purple cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cotton manufacture -- Great Britain.Henry Bannerman & Sons.Textile industry -- Great Britain.Textile manufacturers -- Great Britain.Velveteens.
Wood engravings -- 1892.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.