Eighteenth-century art worlds : global and local geographies of art / edited by Stacey Sloboda and Michael Yonan.
- Additional Title(s):
18th-century art worlds : local and global geographies of art
- New York, NY : Bloomsbury Visual Arts, Bloomsbury Publishing Inc, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 290 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryN72.G55 E39 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and globalization -- History -- 18th century.Art and globalization.Art and society -- History -- 18th century.Art and society.
- Mapping eighteenth-century art worlds / Stacey Sloboda and Michael Yonan
- A Chinese Canton? painting the local in export art / Yeewan Koon
- Pedro Cambón's Asian objects : a transpacific approach to eighteenth-century California / J.M. Mancini
- St. Martin's Lane in London, Philadelphia, and Vizagapatam / Stacey Sloboda.