Yale Center for British Art. Institutional Archives, Yale Center for British Art printed materials,
- Yale Center for British Art printed materials, 1965-2018.
- Physical Description:
- 9 linear feet (9 boxes)
- Institutional ArchivesA011Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Email]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a description and listing of collection contents in the finding aid
- Archives & Manuscripts
- This collection is open without restriction.
This collection consists of various materials produced by the Yale Center for British Art from 1965 to the present. The materials include calendars, event materials, exhibition booklets, educational pamphlets, and visitor guides, as well as documentation of YCBA publications and programs. "Calendars" documents the history of the Center through its regularly-printed calendar of events and exhibitions. "Events" contains invitations and programs for lectures, symposia, dinners, and other events. "Exhibitions" contains material published in relation to exhibitions, including brochures, informational booklets, and programs for events held in connection with exhibitions. Through these materials, the collection provides a record of the Center's activities and development from its conception to the present.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British.Yale Center for British Art.