Componimenti di Giovanni Flaxman tratti dalle tragedie di Eschilo / opera di proprietà dell'incisore Beniamino del Vecchio.
- Additional Title(s):
Compositions from the tragedies of Aeschylus. Italian
- [Rome?] : [Beniamino del Vecchio], [ca. 1825?]
- Physical Description:
- 31 leaves : all illustrations (etchings) ; 32 x 46 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2019 6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Etched throughout, including title leaf.
Not described in: Bentley, G.E. The early engravings of Flaxman's classical designs (1964).
Originally published in London in 1795--Cf. ESTC T160786.
BAC: British Art Center copy in contemporary plain green wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Aeschylus -- Illustrations.Mythology, Greek -- Art.
- Etchings -- 1825.
YCBA Collections Search
Flaxman, John, 1755-1826, Componimenti di Giovanni Flaxman tratti dalle tragedie di Eschilo , [ca. 1825?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.