Love & desire : pre-Raphaelite masterpieces from the Tate / Carol Jacobi and Lucina Ward (editors).
- Additional Title(s):
Love and desire
Pre-Raphaelite masterpieces from the Tate
- [Canberra, ACT] : National Gallery of Australia, 
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages : colour illustrations ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.P7 L68 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition of the same name held 14 December 2018-28 April 2019 at the National Gallery of Australia.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Combining rebellion, beauty, scientific precision and imaginative grandeur, the Pre-Raphaelites constitute Britain's first modern art movement and still inspire 170 years later. Love and desire: Pre-Raphaelite masterpieces from the Tate presents an exceptional opportunity to see many of the Tate's most famous and best-loved paintings alongside Australia's major Pre-Raphaelite holdings and many of the finest works in British public collections.
- Subject Terms:
- Desire in art -- Exhibitions.Desire in art.Exhibition catalogs.Love in art -- Exhibitions.Love in art.Pre-Raphaelites -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelites.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Love & desire ,