Love & desire , 
- Love & desire : pre-Raphaelite masterpieces from the Tate / Carol Jacobi and Lucina Ward (editors).
- Alternate Title(s):
- Love and desire
Pre-Raphaelite masterpieces from the Tate
- [Canberra, ACT] : National Gallery of Australia, 
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages : colour illustrations ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.P7 L68 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition of the same name held 14 December 2018-28 April 2019 at the National Gallery of Australia.
Combining rebellion, beauty, scientific precision and imaginative grandeur, the Pre-Raphaelites constitute Britain's first modern art movement and still inspire 170 years later. Love and desire: Pre-Raphaelite masterpieces from the Tate presents an exceptional opportunity to see many of the Tate's most famous and best-loved paintings alongside Australia's major Pre-Raphaelite holdings and many of the finest works in British public collections.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Desire in art -- Exhibitions.Desire in art.Exhibition catalogs.Love in art -- Exhibitions.Love in art.Pre-Raphaelites -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelites.
- Exhibition catalogs.