Art in focus : blue : chromatic crosscurrents : blue and the British Empire.
- Additional Title(s):
Chromatic crosscurrents : blue and the British Empire.
- [New Haven, Conn.] : Yale Center for British Art, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2821Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Brochure of the exhibition, "Art in Focus: Blue" held at the Yale Center for British Art ; April 5-August 11, 2019.
"Art in Focus is an annual exhibition developed by members of the Center's Student Guide Program, providing Yale undrgraduates with curatorial experience and an introduction to all aspects of exhibition practice. The student guide curators for this exhibition have been Merritt Barnwell, Sunnie Liu, Sohum Pal, Jordan Schmolka and Muriel Wang. In researching and presenting the exhibition, the students have been lead by Linda Friedlaender, Senior Curator of Education ; Jennifer Reynolds-Kae, Curator of Education and Academic Outreach"-- page .
"This exhibition uses the color blue to trace a visual and material history of British exploration, trade, colonialism"--page 3.
- Subject Terms:
- Blue in art -- Exhibitions.Explorations in art -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Colonies.
YCBA Collections Search
Art in focus , 2019