Philips' anatomical model of the female human body , [circa 1895?]
- Philips' anatomical model of the female human body : an illustrated representation with full and descriptive letterpress / edited by William S. Furneaux ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Anatomical model of the female human body
Cover title: Philips' model of the human body (female)
- London : George Philip & Son ; Liverpool : Philip, Son & Nephew, Ltd., [circa 1895?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 49 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2019 12Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- An anatomical flap book, with two sets of anatomical illustrations pasted to the rear cover. The first set, "A front view of the body," depicts: internal organs; the heart and blood vessels; the muscles, front view; the internal organs; the posterior muscles; skeleton, anterior view; the skeleton from behind; and the nervous system. The second (smaller) set, "A side view of the human body," depicts: the muscles; the skeleton; section of the female body.
"Printed in Bavaria."--Front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Human anatomy -- Atlases.Women -- Anatomy -- Atlases.
- Lift-the-flap books.
Anatomical flap books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.