- Summerfield, North Carolina, [1995?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume ( leaves) ; 18 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L33 G84 1995+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Blank guest book with hand-made binding by Monique Lallier. Bound in black quarter morocco, the front cover in silver. Endpapers bear a design in aquatint.
Accompanied by a card (1 folded sheet) from Monique Lallier and Don Etherington to Stephen Parks, signed by Lallier and Etherington and with their address label. Lallier notes: "We know your interest with metal and we thought that you could enjoy this guest book that I made for you." The front of the card features a design by Louis-Pierre Bougie (etching and aquatint) depicting a book along with engraved text: "Monique Lallier, Don Etherington, conservation & fine binding." No. 10 of a limited edition of 50, signed and numbered in graphite.
- Subject Terms:
- Etherington, Don -- Correspondence.Lallier, Monique -- Correspondence.Parks, Stephen -- Correspondence.Women bookbinders -- United States.
- Fine bindings.
Etchings -- 1995.
Aquatints -- 1996.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.