Free cutting, or, Drawing and story telling with the scissors : correlated with nature study, geography, conversational lessons, etc. : with fourteen additional plates of designs, illustrating geometrical paper cutting and designing : being a systematic course of the art of paper cutting made serviceable to the school and home : illustrated by sixty-three full size plates and notes on lessons / by Millicent A. Smith.
- London : O. Newmann & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 117,  pages : illustrations (some color) ; 17 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 .S65 1906Yale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The introduction is dated April, 1906.
The numbered plates are included in the primary paginated sequence.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's illustrated gray cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cut-out craft -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Study and teaching.
- Lithographs -- 1906.
Chromolithographs -- 1906.
YCBA Collections Search
Smith, Millicent A., Free cutting, or, Drawing and story telling with the scissors , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.