IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Smith, Millicent A., Free cutting, or, Drawing and story telling with the scissors , 
Free cutting, or, Drawing and story telling with the scissors : correlated with nature study, geography, conversational lessons, etc. : with fourteen additional plates of designs, illustrating geometrical paper cutting and designing : being a systematic course of the art of paper cutting made serviceable to the school and home : illustrated by sixty-three full size plates and notes on lessons / by Millicent A. Smith.
- London : O. Newmann & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 117,  pages : illustrations (some color) ; 17 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 .S65 1906Yale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- The introduction is dated April, 1906.
The numbered plates are included in the primary paginated sequence.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's illustrated gray cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cut-out craft -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Study and teaching.
- Lithographs -- 1906.
Chromolithographs -- 1906.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.