John Dickinson & Co, The firm of John Dickinson and Company Limited , 1896
The firm of John Dickinson and Company Limited : with an appendix on ancient paper making.
- London : Printed at the Chiswick Press, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 63,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFlat B 19Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Ancient paper-making. A lecture given at the Dickinson Institute, Croxley Mill, by Mr. Lewis Evans ... 1896"--Pages 49-63.
With photogravure portraits of John Dickinson, Sir John Evans, and Frederick T. Pratt Barlow.
- Subject Terms:
- Barlow, Frederick T. Pratt.Dickinson, John, 1782-1869.Evans, John, 1823-1908.John Dickinson & Co.Paper industry -- Great Britain.Papermaking -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.