Gaugain, Mrs. (Jane), The lady's assistant for executing useful and fancy designs in knitting, netting and crochet work , 1840
- The lady's assistant for executing useful and fancy designs in knitting, netting and crochet work : illustrated by fifteen engravings, showing various stitches in the art of netting / by Mrs Gaugain.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Lady's work book
- Third edition
- Edinburgh : Published by I.J. Gaugain ... and Ackermann & Co., 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 255,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 10 x 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT820 .G16 1840Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Running title: The lady's work book.
Includes list of patronesses and subscribers, pages 251-255.
- Subject Terms:
- Crocheting.Gaugain, I. J. -- Publisher.Knitting -- Patterns.Needlework -- Patterns.Needlework -- Study and teaching.Netting.
- Etchings -- 1840.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.