The Hythe, Sandgate and Folkstone guide: containing an account of their ancient and present state, and a description of the principal objects worthy of attention in the neighborhood. To which is subjoined, A brief history of the Cinque-Ports.
- Hythe, Printed, published, and sold by W. Tiffen; [etc., etc.] 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., iv, 120 p. fold. front. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 H98 H9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisement: p. 120.
BAC : Front. by Jeakes, after Strutt; engraved t.-p. by E. Brookes.
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Cinque Ports (Association)Folkestone (England) -- Description and travel.Hythe (Kent, England) -- Description and travel.Sandgate (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.