IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Out of bounds , 
Out of bounds : art from the collection of Driek and Michael Zirinsky.
- Bellingham, WA : Whatcom Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 47,  pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5216.I2 O87 2009+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Driek and Michael ZirinskyView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Foreword written by Patricia Leach.
Published in conjunction with the exhibition "Out of Bounds: art from the collection of Driek and Michael Zirinsky" organized by the Whatcom Museum and on view at the Whatcom Museum at the Lightcatcher from November 14, 2009, through March 21, 2010.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Idaho -- Boise -- Catalogs.Exhibitions -- Washington (State) -- Bellingham.Whatcom Museum of History and Art -- Exhibitions.Zirinsky, Driek -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Zirinsky, Michael -- Art collections -- Catalogs.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Foreword and acknowledgments / Patricia Leach
- Out of bounds: a collector's perspective / Driek and Michael Zirinsky
- Out of bounds: a curatorial perspective / Barbara Matilsky
- Checklist of the exhibition.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.