The Batsford embroidery course / R. Anne Williams.
- London : B.T. Batsford Ltd., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT770 .W55 1991+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Driek and Michael ZirinskyView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 124-130) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- EmbroideryEmbroidery.Embroidery.Embroidery.Needlework -- Study and teaching.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.