Searching for a bigger subject : watercolour diaries from Everest and the Grand Canyon / Tony Foster.
- Additional Title(s):
Tony Foster : searching for a bigger subject
Watercolour diaries from Everest to the Grand Canyon
- Santa Fe, New Mexico : Gerald Peters Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
-  unnumbered pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 21 x 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1942.F72 A4 2008+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of the publisherAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Reference LibraryNJ18.F8237 A12 2008a (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Royal Cornwall Museum, Truro, Cornwall: February 2- April 26, 2008 ; Royal Watercolour Society, London: July 2 - July 20, 2008 ; Gerald Peters Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico: September 12 - November 15, 2008 ; Gerald Peters Gallery, Dallas, Texas: January 16 - February 14, 2009 ; Gerald Peters Gallery, New York: March 19 - April 16, 2009 ; Phoenix Art Museum, Phoenix: Summer 2009.
- Subject Terms:
- Arizona -- Grand Canyon.Asia -- Mount Everest.Everest, Mount (China and Nepal) -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Foster, Tony, 1946-Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Exhibitions.Grand Canyon (Ariz.) -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting.
- Exhibition catalogs.
Exhibition, pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Foster, Tony, Searching for a bigger subject ,