Sailing through China / Paul Theroux ; illustrated by Patrick Procktor.
- Wilton, Salisbury, Wiltshire : Michael Russell, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 58 v. 4Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jack W. C. Hagstrom, M.D.View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "First published in Great Britain September 1983 by Michael Russell ... in a limited edition of 150 numbered copies signed by Paul Theroux and Patrick Procktor. This edition October 1983 [unsigned, unnumbered]"--Page .
BAC: British Art Center with presentation inscription: "To Jack from Patrick with very best wishes, Garrick Club IX '84." In original book jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Hagstrom, Jack -- Presentation inscription from Patrick Procktor.Procktor, Patrick -- Presentation inscription to Jack Hagstrom.Theroux, Paul -- Travel -- China.Yangtze River Valley (China) -- Description and travel.
- Book jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.