Description of the Royal Cyclorama, or music hall: Albany Street, Regent's Park. Opened in MDCCCXLVIII. Under the patronage of Her Majesty the Queen, and H.R.H. Prince Albert, with numerous illustrations of the cyclorama of Lisbon before and after the earthquake in 1755. Projected & designed by Mr. W. Bradwell.
- London, Printed by J. Chisman, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 14 p. ill., 14 plates. 19 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C6 D4 1848i Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C6 D4 1849 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Some illustrations and plates signed Geo. Measom; Mr. Danson did the original paintings for the presentation on the earthquake.
BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is bound with (as issued): A description of the Royal Colosseum. 22d ed. London, 1848. Copy 2 is bound with (as issued) the same title. 23d ed. London, 1849 (call no.: DA687.C6D4 1849).
The Cyclorama was within a larger building called the Colosseum.
- Subject Terms:
- Cyclorama, London.Lisbon (Portugal) -- Earthquake, 1755.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.