The poll of the freeholders of Warwickshire : taken at Warwick, on the 20th, 21st, 22d, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, and 31st of October, 1774. William Holbech, Esq ; Sheriff : Candidates, Sir Charles Holte, Baronet : Thomas George Skipwith Esquire : John Mordaunt, Esquire.
- Additional Title(s):
Poll book. 1774
- Coventry : Printed by J.W. Piercy ; and J. Sharp, of Warwick, M.DCC.LXXV 
- Physical Description:
- , 133,  pages : tables ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.W3 P65 1775Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Published under the inspection of Mr. W. Sadler, agent for Sir C. Holte : and Mr. W. Dadley, Agent for Mr. Mordaunt."
BAC: British Art Center copy with the bookplate of Rupert Gunnis. Ink stamp: Roland T. Mole.
- Subject Terms:
- Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.Mole, Roland T. -- Stamp.Piercy, J. W. -- Printer.Sharp, J. -- Printer.Voting registers -- England -- Warwickshire -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Warwickshire (England), The poll of the freeholders of Warwickshire , M.DCC.LXXV 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.