New companion to the London and Royal calendars, or, Court and City register for the year 1816 : being a list of all the changes in administration, from the accession of the present king, in Oct. 1760 : to which are prefixed lists of the last and present parliaments, shewing the changes made by the general elections in 1807 and 1812, with names of the candidates, and the decisions since made by the select committees : also, the dates when each city and borough first sent representatives to Parliament, the right of election in each select place, and the supposed number of voters : likewise, a summary account of the duties of the great officers of State, a table of the duration of the several Parliaments, from Henry VII to the present time, a list of those places which formerly sent members to Parliament, with a list of the deaths of the principal Ministers during the present reign.
- To this ed. are added an alphabetical table of boroughs, &c. over which particular persons are supposed to have influence, and a complete abstract of the election laws.
- London : Published by Wm. Stockdale, 
London : Joyce Gold, printer.
- Physical Description:
- 142,  pages ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMisc Rare 86Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abstract of the principal laws relating to elections and the privileges of members of Parliament: page -142.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red leather. Bound with: British Imperial Calendar for 1816. London : Winchester and Son, 
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English.Great Britain. Parliament.
YCBA Collections Search
New companion to the London and Royal calendars, or, Court and City register for the year 1816 , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.