Groombridge place, [approximately 1840?]
- Groombridge place.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Groombridge, etc.
- Tunbridge Wells: Clifford, Printer, [approximately 1840?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA966 .G76 1840Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Caption title.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half brown leather with marbled boards with spine title: Groombridge, etc. Bookplate: Rupert Gunnis. Copious MS inscriptions at front and back. Watercolor coat of arms of John of Gaunt mounted on back cover. Has bound with it: The Medway and its tributary streams : Never Castle. Tunbridge Wells : Clifford, Printer, [approximately 1840?] -- Penhurst Place and Manor. Tunbridge Wells : Clifford, Printer, [approximately 1840?] -- Sterburgh Castle. London : Samuel Bentley, 1850.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Clifford -- Printer.Dwellings -- Great Britain.Groombridge Place (Kent, England) -- History.Historic buildings -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- [approximately 1840?]
Coat of arms.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.