The Medway and its tributary streams : Hever castle.
- Additional Title(s):
- Tunbridge Wells: Clifford, Printer, [approximately 1840?]
- Physical Description:
- 29,  pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA966 .G76 1840Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Caption title.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half brown leather with marbled boards with spine title: Groombridge, etc. Bookplate: Rupert Gunnis. Watercolor coat of arms of John of Gaunt mounted on back cover. Bound with: Groombridge place. Tunbridge Wells : Clifford, Printer, [approximately 1840?]
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Clifford -- Printer.Dwellings -- Great Britain.Hever (England) -- History.Hever Castle (Edenbridge, England) -- History.Historic buildings -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- [approximately 1840?]
Coat of arms.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.