- 2d ed. A concise historical and topographical sketch of Hastings, Winchelsea, & Rye, including also several other places in the vicinity of those ancient towns; to which is added, a list of the lodging houses ...
- Hastings, P.M. Powell; 
London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown 
- Physical Description:
- 94 p. front. (fold. plan) 10 plates (part col.) 2 maps (1 fold.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 H35 P8 1819Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Scenery, 157 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Original boards, with paper label.
BAC : Most plates printed by Redman; one plate signed I. Clark; one map engraved by Sidy. Hall.
BAC : Printed by T. Bayley, Battle.
Date of publication from British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Hastings (England) -- Guidebooks.Rye (England) -- Guidebooks.Winchelsea (England) -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.